Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Donnerstag, Dezember 24, 2009

Frohe Weihnachten, Merry Christmas


The Taiwan blog wishes a merry Christmas!
Jawoll!

English: To all a Merry Christmas 2009.
The only Xmas photo I found on my harddrive was one from the 2nd worldwar, so never mind. We don't have Xmas here in Taiwan, I am having a usual office day. Still better than the Xmas in the photo. No wait, is that chocolate on the table?

German, Deutsch: Ein Frohes Fest 2009. Ach ja, das 2.-Weltkriegsalbum meines Onkels "Harry" wollte ich ja weiter posten, über eine einzige Folge (http://bobhonest.blogspot.com/2009/11/harrys-krieg-der-zweite-weltkrieg-neu.html)bin ich wegen der Schwere des Themas noch nicht herausgekommen, aber immerhin das Weihnachtsfoto kann Harry beisteuern.



Damned, I am so depressed I need something to cheer me up now.


Better!

1 Kommentar:

Miriam hat gesagt…

Danke. Dir auch frohe Weihnachten!