Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Donnerstag, Januar 08, 2009

In my fifth year....

Just posted that on our Taiwan expat forum in a discussion if we came to regret coming here...

"Yeah, sure, often I think I should not have come in the first place [INTERNAL CLEANUP ROUTINE starting up] But then again ... I mean ... it's not always bad [INTERNAL CLEANUP ROUTINE enabling]. I like the beef noodle soup, the women are nice and the people are ... well, actually they are rude bas[INTERNAL CLEANUP ROUTINE switching to extensive mode] .... really nice and friendly people. Now in my fifth year I really came to ha[INTERNAL CLEANUP ROUTINE switching to blocking mode] ... pffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit ....................................... love the place. :discodance:"

Keine Kommentare: